Monday, May 17, 2010

Puppets in Disguise



SNL ended it's season this week (sads) but the final episode -hosted by Alec Baldwin- was fa-bo-lo-us and Weekend Update killed. I have a very serious thing for Seth Myers. He's a great writer and always looks like he's about to laugh. It's recently come to my attention that the famous people I pine for are not actually conventionally good looking. While the majority of my friends maintain one-sided relationships with Jake Gyllenhaal and Chris Pine or have to-scale cut outs of Robert Pattinson, I quiver at the sound of John Krasinski's voice on Carnival ads and thrice-daily Hulu Andy Samberg's Digital Shorts and (most embarrassingly) harbor an inappropriate avuncular crush on Jeremey Clarkson.

But this post wasn't meant to be about my odd tastes or ability to use "Hulu" as a verb... it's meant to celebrate the genius of recently added character "Stefon" and his human bathmats. Enjoy, and please keep all tall, goofy looking men away from me.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I watched this on DVR last night and could not stop laughing - especially when he talks about alf in the trenchcoat. I rewound and made my roommates come into the room so I could watch it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out. i feel great about your love for lanky, unconventionally good looking men. whatever it takes to keep you away from my to-scale cut out.

    ReplyDelete