Friday, June 18, 2010

Things I Love Today

This is amazing. It is a pendant that secretly holds EIGHT QUARTERS. That's TWO DOLLARS, PEOPLE! I love jewelry with weight to it almost as much as I love secrets, and this piece combines those elements with gold.

I don't have a car, but I am giddy with the many uses eight quarters around my neck will have. Maybe I'll need a diet coke! And look! A vending machine! Maybe I'll buy something that costs $10.25 and I'll get a ten back! Conversely, maybe I'll be short a few quarters and need to buy something to re-stock the necklace! Tolls? No longer a problem. I can even get arrested by skipping down the street, necklace bouncing with my gait, dropping quarters into stranger's meters!

The only downside? I can no longer tell the abrasive hustlers of Mount Vernon that I "don't carry cash."

No comments:

Post a Comment