Friday, July 9, 2010

Come Mosephine in My Flying Machine


As I mentioned before, I had the opportunity to spend the Fourth in Brogue, PA. While most of you probably know this urban metropolis for its Susquehanna River Dam, Mennonite population and lack of cell service, the real attraction is The Buck. A mecca for those with a penchant for American cut-off tees and their real purdy sisters, The Buck is a Demolition Derby grandstand.

Like that isn't exciting enough, our group became famous to the crowd through Mo, who decided it was too obvious to drive to Demo Derby, and instead flew there.

True story.

Above you can see him circling down into the parking lot. Enjoy this amateur video and please don't hate on my snarky comments when asked to get out of the loading area. In my defense I was swigging a Tom Collins out of a Deer Park water bottle in an otherwise 'dry' county and my friend was fucking coming in for a landing BECAUSE HE FLEW THERE.

I hate when the Mennonites make me curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment